Thursday, May 8, 2008

Eat Cake (at The Bread Basket)!

The Bread Basket is my family's bakery in Saratoga Springs, NY. I'm lucky to be a part of it and I wouldn't be able to have this business without its support and resources (not to mention space to work). The bakery now has a phenomenal cake decorator (Leah Stewart) on staff who is taking the cake department to a whole new level.

Here are a few of her creations


While I do appreciate the interest in my cakes, I'm afraid I cannot do anything other than wedding cakes now. If you have a need for shower or groom's cakes, please contact the bakery (518.587.4233) for these requests. Leah can make something really fun for your event!


Since I'm at it, I've added a list on the right hand side of this page for completely booked dates of this year. Many other dates are filling fast so check back often.

No comments: