Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mini wedding cakes...

This weekend brought me two sort-of last minute (3 weeks before) cakes that were both pretty small. Both served 42.

Lisa & Shawn
They were married at the VFW in Saratoga on Friday and everything was blue & brown (love those colors together!).


Heather & Randy
They were married at Silver Bay yesterday. The delivery was quite an adventure... it started to rain just as I got the cake in the car and then it rained harder - I could barely see the road! So after that and closed roads, I arrived 1/2 hour late (1st time ever!) but the priest was stuck in the weather too so it all worked out fine. Then I discovered there were no flowers like planned so I had to get crafty. There are fresh ferns, dogwood blossoms and birch branches on this cake. Very natural...


No comments: